Luxurious, New Design
- Sleek, mirrored finish
- Three Color Options
Unique External Display
- The unique external OLED LCD display glows through the mirrored-finish, completely disappearing when not in use.
- Whimsical, short animation clips for added fun!
- VGA resolution
- Digital Zoom (up to 1-16 steps)
- Brightness Controls
- Multiple Shots/Fun Frames/Color Tone
- Sprint Picture Mail capable
Supports wireless headsets, hands-free car kits, dial-up networking (Phone as Modem), and vCard transfer.
- GAP, SPP, GOEP (General)
- HSP (Headsets)
- HFP (Hands-free car kits)
- OPP (vCard transfer)
- DUN (Dial-up networking)
- PBAP (Phone book Access profile)
With easy access under the Settings menu, parents and business owners can:
- Restrict Incoming and Outgoing calls to Contacts only
- Lock or unlock Sprint Vision services
- Input up to 3 “special numbers” that are always available
- Lock contacts list
- Lock camera and any pictures saved in the phone
- An optional GPS service from Sprint that allows you to locate your loved ones from your phone or the web.
- Convenient features like Safety ChecksSM enable parents to receive automatic notification (via email or text message) at pre-scheduled times.
- An optional GPS service, Sprint Navigation lets you get spoken and visual turn-by-turn directions with full-color moving maps.
- Powerful features include voice entry of destinations, traffic alerts in major cities, a low gas price finder and more.
- With Wireless Backup enabled, the Katana LX automatically stores a backup of your Contacts to a secure location on the Sprint web site.
- If your phone is lost or stolen, Wireless Backup quickly restores your Contacts to the replacement phone without keying in the entries.
- Also offers an easy, Web-based method of adding and maintaining contacts
- Browse the Web (WAP 2.0 browser)
- Access web email and instant messaging services
- Download applications, games, ringers, and screensavers
- Front ported speakerphone (15mm)
- 2.5mm standard headset jack
- 2.0” TFT, 65K-color Main LCD
- 2-way SMS (Text, Voice)
- Instant Messaging (IM) capable
- Web-based Email capable (e.g. AOL®, Windows Live (Hotmail/MSN), PCS Mail)
- Speaker-Independent Voice dialing
- Caller-ID capability (Number, Picture, Ringer)
- Call Screening (Pre-recorded or custom 12-second announcement)
- Voice Memo (Recording time: up to 3 min.)
- Contacts (300 name entries with 500 total phone numbers, 600 Email and 300 Web Addresses)
- Speed dial – capable to store up to 98 speed dial numbers
- Call History – 60 recent calls
- Alarm Clock
- World Clock
- Countdown Timer
- Vibrating Alert (4 distinctive)
- T9 Text Input
- 72-Chord Polyphonic ringers
- TTY Capable
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Rating
- Bilingual User Interface - English and Spanish supported
- Digital Dual-Band -1.9 GHz, 800 MHz
- Talk Time – Standard Battery: up to 4.8 hours
- Dimensions & Weight
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.7” x 1.9” x 0.7”
- Unit Weight: 3.4 oz.
- AC Phone Charger
- Standard SANYO battery (840 mAh LiIon)